Friday, August 25, 2006

Bad night.

So my last call tonight was not any fun at all.

I can't get into details but when it was over my supervisor knew my relief was at base and made me code 7 for my return trip to the base. What that basically means is that I am untouchable to Ambulance Dispatch. So I could see you get hit by a car and the only thing I have to do is report it as I drive by (I'd probably wave at you though). This doesn't happen very often and it was very kind of him to do.

So when I left work I was planning to go to Mark and Krista's because Jaci is babysitting; but I really didn't think being around kids was such a good plan. So anyway on my way home I knew I had some Weight Watcher points left (12 actually) and stopped off to get some comfort food. Specifically the spicy chicken tortilla foldover thing from Taco Bell ("Good to Go"). This thing is AMAZING! I'm not a huge taco bell fan but WOW did they ever do it right this time.

Coincidentally, this little goodie cost, wait for it, 12 points! But just to be sure Chewie and I were out for an 8Km 90 minute walk and we are both tired.

So the hope is the comfort food, good walk, and decent nights sleep will make me cheer up (and of course cuddles with Jaci when she gets home).

Nighty night.