Wednesday, July 12, 2006

New...and improved?

So today in the "Throne Room Links" section of my blog, I have added three additional links that I enjoy and/or check on a regular basis. I would encourage everyone to check them out!

The first is a link to the History Channel's website. This link takes you to a "today in history" page where there are all kinds of facoids for the history lover in everyone! I know I enjoy this page immensely and thought to pass it along to you folks!

Second is a link to a beverage page. It lists all kinds of drink recipes, most alcoholic but many are not. If you are like me and enjoy drinking in all it's forms, you will definately love this page. Surf and enjoy and if you find a really good recipe, let me know!

Last but not least is a link to Neopaws. This site (based in Toronto) sells many products that can be useful to your dog, some of which Jaci and I bought for our four legged beastie. There are of course, many products that I think most dogs not only can do without but would actually prefer to. If you have a dog, please wander through the site and enjoy!

That's all for now.