Saturday, February 11, 2006

Tagged Again!

I know I haven't blogged in awhile, but I have read some things in Saturday's newspaper that have got my gears so I'm sure the creative juices will be flowing again soon!

Anyway, I got tagged by Al so here goes!

10 firsts...
1) First boyfriend/girlfriend: Woof! I don't remember that far back!
2) First best friend: Jeff Woodworth, Kindergarden
3) First screen name: PlrBear
4) First kiss: Again, I don't remember but I think I was 11 (ish)
5) First piercings: None.....yet.
6) First Car: 1989 Chevy Celebrity (I got totaled)
7) First love: Jeanette
8) First stuffed animal: Like I would admit that
9) First tried a cigarette: Grade 9
10) First failed class: Biology

9 lasts...
1) last cigarette: Aug 04? When I was in Scotland
2) last alchoholic beverage: What time is it?
3) last car ride:Going to work this morning.
4) last kiss: this morning
5) last phone call: On one right now, same person as last kiss
6) last cd played: Likely the wedding CD
7) last bubble bath: Does farting in the water count? I don't remember my last bath.
8) last time you cried: My wedding
9) last "I love you":this afternoon

8 have you ever...
1) have you ever dated one of your best friends: no
2) have you ever skinny dipped: yes
3) have you ever been on TV: Yes, more times than I am comfortable with
4) have you ever kissed somebody and regretted it: Yes
5) have you ever had a sex dream about someone you knew: yes
6) have you ever fallen in love: Yes
7) have you ever lost someone you loved: Yes
8) have you ever been depressed: Yes

7 places you've been to...
1)Scotland
2) Birmingham, England
3) London, England
4) Boston
5) Chicago
6) Orlando
7) Nassau

6 things you've done today...
1) Check home and work e-mail
2) Kissed my wife and told her I love her.
3) This.
4) Served the sick of the community (ha ha ha)
5) Had no less than THREE naps as work (it's a beautiful thing)
6) Read my book a little more.

5 favorite things in NO order:
1) My Family
2) My cats (and the dog too)
3) My Friends
4) Food (and it shows)
5) Camping

4 things you want to do before you die...
1) Be a dad
2) Finish all my education so that I have letters after my name.
3) Be financially secure
4) Travel Europe

3 things you will do tomorrow:
1) kiss my wife and tell her I love her
2) Go to work
3) likely go to church (depending on when I finish work)

2 things you want to be (that you're not now)...
1) better
2) healthy.

1 thing you are nowRight now?
In love.