Monday, January 30, 2006

Tagged

fo' tings

I got tagged by Steve C ...

Four jobs I've had:
1. Officer Commanding AdvTrg, Trenton ACSTC
2. Commanding Officer, 2347 RC(Army)CC
3. Registered Practical Nurse
4. Ontario Patient Transfer

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Rio Grande
2. Chisum
3. Rio Lobo
4. Any of the Star Wars movies!

Four places I've lived:
1. CFB Trenton
2. CFB Borden
3. CFB Kingston
4. Welland, ON (one of these things is not like the other!)

Four TV shows I love:
1. West Wing
2. CSI (the ORIGINAL)
3. Law and Order (reg and SVU)
4. Family Guy ("Holy crip he's a crapple!")

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Walt Disney World
2. Scotland
3. England
4. Bahamas

Four of my favourite dishes:
1. cow
2. pig
3. poultry
4. HP Sauce

Four sites I visit daily (meaning "often"):
1. CIBC
2. the Weather Network site (hey! I work outdoors a lot)
3. Jaci's blog ('cause she's my favorite)
4. City of Hamilton eNet (they make me check at least once per shift)

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. visiting my mom
2. visiting my in-laws
3. camping
4. doing newlywed things to my sweetie

Four bloggers I am tagging in alphabetical order:
1. Gary Carr (garythenotrashcougar.blogspot.com)
2. Jaci - my better half (studiojaci.blogspot.com)
3. Margie G.
4. Mark J.