Sunday, January 15, 2006

First thoughts...

Hello everyone!

I've been hearing more and more about these "blogs" and how it's an excellant forum to put "thought to paper" so to speak, so I figured I'd give it a try; everyone's entitled to my opinion right? This blog is for Rich, Jaci has her own. So we will be posting individually as the mood strikes us.

My intent is to spout off about whatever happens to be grinding my gears from one week to the next and I have determined that I usually come up with these thoughts during trips to the porcelain throne; hence the name and theme for the blog. Did Jaci go along with the naming ceremony? Well let's just say I got to the computer first while she wasn't looking.

I encourage everyone to check back frequently for new thoughts from the throne and should the mood strike you, let me know what you think. Take care, be well, and happy reading.

Rich